Keystone F89U Pneumatic actuator
- Compact rack and pinion design utilising the whole piston area to develop output torque.
- Pistons with integral rack drive reducing the number of dynamic seals, minimising air leakage.
- Double pistons nullify sideloads on the pinion shaft, minimising bearing wear.
- Hard anodised aluminium body, with external ESPC finish, protects against corrosive environments including saliferous atmospheres.
- Keyed female output drive enabling tight fit for any adaptors required for mounting to control
- Anti-friction piston pads ensuring no metal to metal contact, providing a smooth operation. Ideal for modulating or on/off control applications.